The Conference on Crimes Against Women is an approved provider of Continuing Education credit on behalf of the organizations listed below.
NATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR VICTIM ASSISTANCE (NOVA)
- 21 hours of CE for D-SAAP (Department of Defense Sexual Assault Advocate Certification Program)
- 21 hours of CE for NACP (National Advocate Credentialing Program)
STATE BAR OF TEXAS (MCLE)
- Up to a maximum of 19.5 MCLE Participatory Hours, of which 3 are Ethics hours
- The Title of the CLE Activity is: 13th Annual Conference on Crimes Against Women
- The Course Number is 174006737
TEXAS CENTER FOR THE JUDICIARY (CJE)
- Up to 19.5 hours of CJE or Family Violence credit is available
- You must sign in at the accreditation table located in the Lone Star Ballroom Foyer on the 2nd floor of the conference center by the close of the conference with total hours earned and your bar card number
- OR you may self-report on the State Bar of Texas website.
- You must also sign in to each class you attend
TEXAS STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPISTS (LMFT), TEXAS STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING (LPC), TEXAS STATE BOARD OF SOCIAL WORK EXAMINERS (LMSW)
- Up to 21 hours of CEU credit available
TEXAS COMMISSION ON LAW ENFORCEMENT (TCOLE)
- Up to 21 training hours is available through the Dallas Police Department
AMERICAN NURSES CREDENTIALING CENTER’S COMMISSION ON ACCREDITATION (CNE)
- Up to 20.25 CNE hours are available
- Training credit may be awarded at your state’s licensing agency’s discretion
- Make sure you sign in to each class you attend
- Your licensing agency can contact Conference Director, Becky Park at 214.389.7773 or email@example.com with any questions regarding your attendance
HOW TO RECEIVE CREDIT
Your certificate will include provider numbers for this Conference. All attendees (with the exception of Texas Peace Officers seeking TCOLE hours) are responsible for self-reporting hours to their respective field.